Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
Date/Time: Wednesday, October 21st, 2020 (9:30 am-11:00 am)
Location: Zoom Meeting Link
Let us know you want to participate, Register Today! ***Registration Deadline: Tuesday, September 22nd @ 3pm***
* CHANGES in your 2020 Tax Deductions why your accountant can’t "just take" the new deductions for you.
* HOW to navigate the NEW 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great 2020 “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* LEARN how to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office. More Important than ever!
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
* BONUS: Real-time updates on brand new COVID-19 tax breaks that can help you immediately during this crisis. After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.
Speaker: Thomas Rich with Bradford and Company **Bradford and Company is a non-biased educational firm.
This is not a tax-prep class.