Your health and safety are very important to us. GFWAR offices are currently closed to the public, but our staff are working for you remotely and are available through phone and email during our regular business hours.
The links below provide guidance for REALTORS® as you operate in this challenging environment. These pages are updated frequently as new information and guidance becomes available.
Quick Guidance for REALTORS® on the Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) and Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) :
- If you’ve already applied for an EIDL: The SBA is processing applications already in their system on a first-come, first-served basis. You do not need to reapply.
- If you have not already applied for an EIDL: Check back at the SBA application page once the additional funding is signed into law. The SBA will re-open applications shortly afterwards.
- If you’ve already applied for a PPP loan through an SBA lender but have not been approved yet: Check with your lender to see if they are maintaining a queue of applications during the lapse or if you will need to reapply when the renewed funding comes through.
- If you have not applied yet for a PPP loan through an SBA lender: Have the application form filled out and your documentation ready to provide to your lender. (For businesses with employees, have payroll documentation; for independent contractors, have your 2019 Form 1040, Schedule C, and 1099-MISC.) If you have an existing relationship with an SBA lender, you should go to that lender first once the program reopens, but be prepared to try multiple lenders, which you can find on the SBA site.
- Visit nar.realtor/coronavirusSBA to address frequent questions about what the PPP and EIDL programs are, who is eligible and how to apply.